Sometimes that secret hunting spot sits at the end of a long cornfield, miles downstream at the bend in the river, or maybe in those hard to reach cattails on the distant horizon. If that’s the case, then the Flatlander fat tire electric bike is the bike for you!
We recognize that not every hunt begins at the top of the mountain. For this purpose Bakcou has taken all of the high-end components of the Mule and Storm, and engineered a hunting tool for those that hunt the flatter ground. And, therefore, all of this comes at a price point that won’t break the bank.
We combined the power and performance of Bafangs 750w, high-end, rear hub motor, with the same bullet proof aluminum alloy frame, and high- end components that you expect in a Bakcou fat-tire electric bike. As a result, Bakcou created the Flatlander.
As with each of our eBikes, it’s all in the details, so that’s why we use wide handlebars and locking handle grips. Then, we added wide stance, deep cleated pedals, with wide holes to grip your boots and avoid accumulation of mud or snow. As a result of the wide handlebars and wide stand pedals, our ebikes have a greater base of support.
Our color LCD display allows for ease of use when flying down the trail, and the unparalleled traction and control of our CST BFT (Big Fat-Tire) allow you to go where you want to go. From our top of the line air-suspension forks to our drivetrain components, we’ve got you covered.
We recommend the Flatlander Step-Through (ST) model for customers with a shorter inseam or those that have difficulty getting on and off of a step-over eBike. We recommend the ST model because the Flatlander ST is built like the Flatlander, with the exception of a lower top tube allowing for a shorter stand over height. Therefore, the lower top tube makes it easier to get on and off the bike on a Flatlander ST.
- Motor: Bafang 750W High-End Rear Hub Motor.
- Battery: Extended Distance 48v 17.4ah, 19.2ah, 21ah or 25ah lithium-ion
- Range: see “eBike Range Explained”
- Performance: 85NM of Torque / 750 Peak Wattage Output
- Digital Display: Bafang Full Color LCD
- Brakes: Powerful Tektro Quad Piston Hydraulic, 203mm Front & 203mm Rear rotor.
- Suspension: BCEB GT MRK 100mm AIR Fork
- Frame: High Grade Aluminum Alloy 6061
- Size: Flatlander, 18” (Stand Over Height: 29.5”)
- Throttle: Removable Left Thumb Throttle
- Wheels: Quick Release Front Hub
- Tires: Unparalleled Traction and Control Maxxis Minion 26" x 4.0
- Gearing: Shimano Alivio Hill-Climbing 9 speed, 40t Front 11x36t cassette
- Steering: Wide 740mm Handlebars for Greater Stability
- Load Capacity: 300lbs
- Locking Ergonomic Handlebar Grips
- Shock Absorbing Suspension Seat Post
- Front & Side Rear Derailleur Guards
- Saddle: SR Sport Saddle
- Aggressive Skid-Proof Wide Stance Pedals
- Weight: 63 lbs
- Top Speed: 25+ mph
Flatlander STs come standard with 24" Tires