If you are unhappy with the product you ordered we try to make returns as easy and seamless as possible. We offer returns on orders within 30 days of the original delivery date.
For items to be eligible for return they must be returned in:
- New, unused condition. If the product has become damaged or dirty in any way including, but not limited to, scrapes, scuffs, dents, cracks, dirt, or pet hair, the product is no longer new and cannot be returned.
- Original packaging. Packaging includes manufacturer boxes, tags attached, instruction books/manual, visor clings for helmets, etc. Items returned without all original packaging or with original packaging damaged are no longer new and are not eligible for return.
Items are inspected upon return to us and any item received that is no longer considered new or is damaged will not be accepted and will be rejected. If you are thinking of returning apparel, please do not wear it outside or take it on a test drive or use it in any way that would cause it to become dirty or damaged. For parts or accessories, do not mount or use them in any way that causes wear to the item.
The following items are Not Eligible for return:
- Open chemicals, aerosols, undergarment, tires, and tire and wheel kits.
- Electronics may not be returned if they have been opened, only new unopened items.
- Fuel/liquid containers if they have ever been filled with any kind of liquid. Carriers prohibit the shipment of any container that has been filled with flammable liquids. We will not offer returns or refunds on containers that have been filled. If your fuel container is defective and needs to be warrantied out, contact us and we’ll instruct you on what to do.
- Camso track systems
- Closeout items are not eligible for return.
To Start a Return:
Please do the following:
- Reach out to us either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via chat on our website and provide us with your name, order number, and reason for return.
- A customer service representative will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number. Orders returned to us without first receiving a RMA number will either be rejected or incur a restocking fee.
- Customer is responsible for all return shipping charges. You can either purchase the shipping yourself or we can provide you with a low cost prepaid shipping label. The cost for us to provide you a label is $7.99. This cost will be deducted from your refund amount. (We do not offer prepaid labels for tires or oversized items.)
- Once you have your RMA number, box up the item(s) to be returned in sturdy packaging that will protect the items on their way back to us. Do not use the manufacturer's box or package as a shipping container. Place the item, in its original packaging, in a larger box to protect it, We would recommend using the box the item was originally shipped to you in.
- Include your RMA number in your package, either write it on the packing slip that is inside the box or write the number on the outside of the shipping box/package. (Not on the manufacturer box or packaging.)
- Once we have received your package the return will be processed within two business days.
We want you to get a full refund when you return an item to us! Please follow the below guidelines to ensure you receive a full refund:
- Item(s) returned new, clean, and undamaged.
- Original packaging/tags are included and packaging is in new condition.
- Return request submitted within 30 of original delivery date and package is received by us within 14 days of opening return request.
- Return is clearly marked with RMA number.
- If we provide you with a return shipping label, that cost ($7.99) will be deducted from your refund.
- Refunds will be issued back to the original method of payment.
Sometimes it’s hard to get the right fit on the first try when ordering online. For that, we offer our apparel exchange program. On any apparel order that doesn't fit just right we give you the first exchange for free!
Just reach out to us either by email, phone or chat on our website during normal business hours and let our customer service representative know your name, order number and what new size you need. They will then send you a prepaid shipping label to return the apparel item that didn’t fit. Once we receive the returned item we will ship out the new size at no cost to you.
Remember, the same policy applies to exchanges as to returns. Items must be in new condition with original packaging. If you think you will need to exchange an item, please do not wear it outside or take it on a test drive or use in any way would cause it to become dirty or damaged.
For items to be eligible for exchange they must be returned in:
New, unused condition. If the product has become damaged or dirty in any way including, but not limited to scrapes, scuffs, dents, cracks, dirt, or pet hair, the product is no longer new and cannot be returned/exchanged.
Original packaging. Packaging includes manufacture boxes, tags attached, instruction books/manual, visor clings for helmets, etc. Items returned without all original packaging or with original packaging damaged are no longer new and are not eligible for return.
- Please be aware that certain closeout items may not be available for exchange due to availability issues.
- Apparel exchanges are available for up to 30 days after the original delivery date.